At Visium, we enable enterprise executives in defining their AI & Data strategy, executing large scale transformations and implementing AI across operations, ensuring their organization becomes future-proof.
With expertise in strategy, architecture, cloud engineering, analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, we empower our clients to unleash and scale the power of their data.
We’re on a mission to pioneer a bright future and build future-proof and ethical organizations. Join the curious, the ambitious, the doers, the good-hearted, the ones who build a world we’re all in awe of – our Visumees.
Ready to become one?
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will assume a technical leadership role in designing, implementing and deploying innovative solutions with tangible business impact. Join our growing team and contribute to our expansion in Switzerland and internationally
Coupling state-of-the-art Machine Learning techniques with best practices in Software Engineering you will build robust and scalable applications that empower our clients to drive meaningful value from their data. You are passionate about understanding client needs to drive top-notch customer experience and adoption. Finally, you are meticulously organized and prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
Embark on a rewarding journey where you
- Proactively take ownership of projects, making decisions and ensuring successful outcomes.
- Embrace challenges as opportunities to learn, actively seeking and sharing feedback to expand your skills.
- Exhibit genuine empathy, understanding diverse perspectives and fostering a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to present insights to non-technical and technical stakeholders in an accessible way
In addition, this should be part of your background to apply
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Machine Learning or Data Scientist or in a relevant role
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks and tools in Python (e.g., Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, huggingface/transformers)
- Proficiency in Software Development best practices (e.g., Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Agile Methodology)
- Experience in applying deep learning approaches, such as recurrent and convolutional neural networks and transformer models
- Experience with MLOps best practices and tools (e.g., dvc, MLFlow, tfX, Kubeflow)
- Experience developing and deploying ML solutions using Cloud services (e.g., AWS Sagemaker, GCP Vertex.AI, Azure ML)
- Familiarity with REST API and microservices
The following are a plus
- Experience with Data and AI platforms (Databricks, Dataiku, Snowflake) or an associated Data Engineer certification.
- Experience working in a client-facing or consulting role
- Familiarity with Generative AI models & tools (e.g., langchain, OpenAI API, LLama2)
- Familiarity with web development (e.g., Next.js, React, FastAPI, Flask)
What we offer
- A competitive compensation package
- A yearly education budget to steep your learning curve
- A yearly sport budget because a fit body leads to a fit mind
- A flexible working culture because your work-life balance matters to us
- A position that enables you to have an impact on 1’000s of people, and the whole company's growth.
- An international, knowledgeable, and passionate team with a strong collaborative mindset
Check our LinkedIn and website to learn more about us & don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.