Are you keen to work GREEN ?
Come to Schneider Electric and become part of our team that puts innovative and sustainable solutions into action.
We are not dreamers, we are doers. We are GREEN.
Are you organized, committed and enjoy working in a team? Then you are our PiBS student for data science .
Your practice-integrated bachelor's program summarized at a glance
Where? Theory: ZAHW at the Winterthur campus ; Practice: Horgen
How long? 4 years (8 semesters); three days of university + two days of work
Your earnings: from 1000 CHF in the first year of training
That's what Schneider Electric does
- Immerse yourself in the world of data collection , from data preparation to analysis, everything is included in this course.
- Through your own projects and tasks in the various teams, you will put what you have learned directly into practice, creating the perfect theory-practice transfer and setting the course for your professional future .
- You will also further expand your knowledge in the areas of computer science , statistics and mathematics and be well prepared for your practical work.
- Start your professional life with us with a lot of personal responsibility , exciting work content and numerous development opportunities !
- Networking becomes child's play and the “big picture” at the end of your studies is guaranteed!
You can find information about the theoretical part of your dual study program here:
That's why you should apply to us:
- We are one of the most sustainable companies in the world !
- We will cover your tuition fees and all costs that otherwise arise as part of your studies.
- You use the latest technologies and solutions for real future topics.
- You will receive your own laptop and can work flexibly at all of our locations .
- Development opportunities await you in an international company.
- You enjoy our friendly working atmosphere and an open, flexible corporate culture .
- We have a high takeover rate.
What matters to us
- With your degree, you meet the university's entry requirements .
- You are interested in getting to know different departments and are open to new things .
- You enjoy speaking English and are looking forward to an international, multicultural environment.
- You are independent and enjoy being proactive .
Your next step? Apply of course!
Apply now online via our application portal www.schneider-electric.de/jobs. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications that reach us via other channels.
Please submit the following documents to us with your application (Job ID: 58114)
- Your CV
- Copies of your most recent school reports
Do you still have unanswered questions? Then feel free to write to your contact person Marc (email@example.com)!
We are looking forward to your application!
(External) German Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is a leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy safely, efficiently and sustainably. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137,000+ employees in more than 100 countries
45% of sales through IoT
5% of sales for research and development
You must apply online to be considered for a position with us. This position will remain online until filled
Schneider Electric is an employer that offers everyone, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, etc., the same opportunities to get a job and become part of Schneider Electric. Information for agencies: Schneider Electric only accepts unsolicited applications directly from candidates and assumes no responsibility for fees associated with unsolicited applications.