KastGroup GmbH , with headquarters in Wallisellen and a branch in Schaan (Principality of Liechtenstein), specializes in the areas of cyber security and secure network infrastructure . Since 2014, we have been supporting small and large organizations with our services in identifying and achieving appropriate security goals or expanding and optimizing existing network infrastructures.
Our expertise and our specialist know-how make us a competent partner and our team philosophy the ideal employer of currently 25 employees . We grow together on new challenges , bring passion and don't just do a job, but do a whole lot of work.
To expand our team, we are looking for a talented individual for the following tasks immediately or by arrangement:
- Learn how to protect infrastructures against internal/external hacker attacks
- You actively help to further develop our products and services
- Participation in the development of modern information risk and IT security management systems (ISMS) as well as the implementation of IT security and cybersecurity organizations.
- Depending on your previous knowledge, you will also support Red Team simulations and penetration tests
We don't expect you to meet all the requirements. It is an advantage that you have already acquired basic knowledge and would like to deepen your knowledge and skills with us.
- You have already completed initial training and courses in cybersecurity
- You want to continually expand your knowledge of new technologies and share it with others
- You love the challenge and achieving ambitious goals
- You are open, communicative and can communicate easily in German and English (any other language is of course an advantage)
- Flexible working models
- Home office by arrangement
- 25 days (5 weeks) vacation per year
- Unlimited shopping discounts 4% - 35% (Microspot, Interdiscount, Coop, IKEA etc.)
- Free coffee and various soft drinks
- Team events and after-work aperitifs (voluntary, of course)
- Pool table, table football and games console are available
- Modern office within a short walking distance of Wallisellen train station
- Ergonomic workplace with standing desk
- Flat hierarchies and the right to co-determination
If you are not yet convinced or have any questions about the job or our company, our Managing Director, Mr. Oliver Kast, will be happy to help you by phone on +41 44 521 35 61.
Information for personnel service providers & agencies
For this position we only consider direct applications. Thank you for understanding.