Our international client in Canton Zürich has a running project where they need the support of an Azure Data Engineer. You will be sourcing, transforming, and creating data structures for a range of stakeholders, including Data Scientists and business users. There are no on-site requirements as the team is split between North America and Switzerland. (Although the position is remote you must be Swiss or an EU citizen)
- Main Responsibilities: Azure, Data Factory, Databricks, MS SQL
- Main Requirements: Azure Data Engineer, Data Factory, Databricks, MS SQL
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: Open
- Duration: 6 months (+extensions)
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain data infrastructures, including tuning and database performance analysis, in collaboration with the data science and data platform team.
- Interpret and manage data requirements from stakeholders, and build data models accordingly.
- Sourcing data, transforming it, and creating structures for a range of stakeholders, including Data Scientists and business users.
- Investigate existing and new data sources to retrieve the necessary and correct data for the analytics function of the team.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge of the available data to the stakeholders, facilitating effective data utilization.
- Design and implement structures required for extracting, transforming, and delivering the data to stakeholders using tools like Azure Data Factory, MS SQL DB, Theobald Software (for extracting data from SAP BW) and more.
- Craft sophisticated code to support stakeholders, predominantly using SQL.
- Identify and resolve data issues, ensuring data integrity.
- Establish procedures to ensure data accuracy.
- Create and update documentation to illustrate solution implementation, which aids in streamlining and enhancing the data
What Beenux Offers
- Strong technical background as a data engineer, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for data and analytics.
- Experienced using Microsoft Technology Stack: Azure Data Factory, MS SQL DB
- Keen eye for detail, a commitment to data accuracy, and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Well-versed with the usual languages like e.g. SQL, Python etc
- Ideally experienced using SAP BW as a data source, including using Theobald Software
- Quick and honest feedback on vacancies
- Employee-oriented mindset
- Personal & individual support
At Beenux we like to keep business Simple… being flexible and building trust is key to this. Once you have that out the way, business is allot more Sweet. Send us your CV and we’ll show you an alternative way to work.