As a modern IT company, AR Informatik AG (ARI) in Herisau provides services for cantonal and municipal administrations, the cantonal police, hospitals, schools and other customers from the public sector. With an advanced infrastructure, ARI operates around 4,000 workstations and 1,200 VoIP telephones at over 200 locations.
We are looking for someone to strengthen the “Cloud & Universal Infrastructure” team immediately or by arrangement
ICT System / DevOps Engineer 80-100% (m/w)
Get involved actively
- You ensure the smooth operation of the container platforms including the entire DevOps framework (CI/CD).
- Be part of the transformation to elevate the ARI services to the cloud and the “next level”.
- Be responsible for ensuring 7x24 operations for our customers
- Get involved in demanding infrastructure projects and work on concepts and further developments
Your added value for us
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and are self-organized, structured and motivated to advance yourself and those around you
- Completed training as a computer scientist
- Practical experience in building/operating container platforms (Open Shift, Kubernetes, Linux(RHEL))
- Exercise with automation for infrastructure deployment and configuration management (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience in the cloud ecosystem (Azure, AWS)
- Strong methodological skills, enjoyment of constant change and new challenges
What our employees value about us
- A cooperative working atmosphere with plenty of scope for your own ideas
- Self-organized work in a team, flat hierarchies and direct paths
- Work from home or at one of our flexwork locations
- The latest technologies in the workplace as well as excellent development opportunities in a future-oriented industry
- Continuous employee development
Michael Hirt, Team Leader Cloud & Universal Infrastructure, Tel. 071 353 94 57 will be happy to provide you with more information and looks forward to receiving your application. The “you” form is self-evident for us. In the first personal contact, we like to introduce ourselves by our first name.