Fribourg, FR, CH
“Join us to unleash the power of #data, leverage our cloud platforms and deploy at scale state-of-the-art initiatives! You will be part of a young, dynamic, and talented team working on analytics and artificial intelligence with real-life, impactful business applications.”
Thomas M.; Data Officer
The purpose of this role is to reinforce our central data team and enable us to secure, implement and industrialize data projects on Google Cloud. You will be guided to identify appropriate cloud resources and services to be used for a given business project, build the most adapted architecture, and deploying the project in line with Group governance and security guidelines.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
In collaboration with the business, data scientists and other major stakeholders, you will evolve the Cartier Data Platform and will contribute to bring our data initiatives to life.
- Implement our data engineering, machine learning and API projects with containers and serverless technologies
- Promote an automation approach with pipelines to ensure consistent and transparent execution
- Be autonomous, self-learner and proactive
- Collaborate to design architectures and code reviews
- Able to understand requirements, identify gaps and suggest improvements
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Coding experience in one or more general purpose languages (Java, Kotlin, Scala, Python)
- Experience with data transformation, databases, and data lake solutions
- Experience with SQL and Git
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to share technical ideas
- Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, completed or enrolled
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Knowledge how to write optimized SQL queries
- Experience building data pipelines or ELT processes
- Understand the basics of designing and implementing a data schema (e.g., normalization, relational model vs dimensional model)
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU ENGAGED?
- In a young and dynamic team environment with a big focus on personal development (trainings, conferences, certifications, etc.), you will take part of our Data transformation journey at Cartier
- You will work with the best multicultural Maison in the luxury industry
- You will have the opportunity to work with an open-minded and self-learner team in a cutting-edge technical environment to provide excellent value to the business
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call
2. The next step from there would be a first technical call with the Head of Cloud Engineering; and if there is a match, you will have a personal meeting with him and our HR Business Partner