For our leading Pharma client located in the Basel area, we are currently looking for a Data Scientist
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Sounds like a great job?
- Support of non-clinical and studies.
- Support front- and back-end IT infrastructure related to planning, execution, analysis, and database curation of non-clinical pharmacokinetic and pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic studies.
- Development of standardized protocols with external collaborators (CROs) to reduce turnaround time.
- Validation of external reports in collaboration with internal stakeholders and study monitors.
- Support tools and work as customer representative for automated data analysis and prediction tools such as integrated high throughput models.
- Integration of available in vitro and in vivo non-clinical data.
- Integration and visualization of available data within databases and maintenance of software used by drug discovery teams (e.g. D360, Spotfire).
- Liaise data analysis workflows with other functions such as PBPK modelling approaches., machine learning (ML) models and models (built in R, Berkeley-Madonna, Phoenix WinNonlin, Monolix, Morphit).
- Automation of analysis and reporting
- Academic degree, pref. MSc or PhD degree in life science, computer science, mathematics, or statistics
- Experience in programming (e.g. Python, R, C++, Java, SQL)
- Ability to perform PBPK analysis
- Fluent in English
- Experience in machine learning, chemoinformatics, computational chemistry, biology, or toxicology is a plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, pharmacokinetic evaluation or drug discovery/development is a plus
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment is a plus
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents through our online application form.