For you, IT, AI & JAVA are not just letters, but are full of innovation, efficiency & sustainability? - Then you are exactly right with us !
We are a rapidly growing software company in Switzerland and Germany with over 40 years of experience in digitalization and are now looking for you to join our IT team as a creative and motivated supporter to lead our customers into a new digital age. We are open to all people who want to contribute and develop themselves, and to all types of employment.
Strong reasons for SBI:
- appreciative company culture & flat hierarchies
- diverse further training opportunities
- regular team events & team cooking at lunchtime
- Personal support – in everyday project life & for your further development
- versatile & independent work
- own research projects in the SBI Lab
- Possibility to supervise final theses (bachelor's or master's thesis)
What you can look forward to:
- You start as soon as possible.
- You will actively support our dynamic IT team for 6-12 months.
- You spend 20 hours per week in our IT department, primarily in the areas of artificial intelligence (AI) and Java programming.
- Thanks to flexible working hours and location-independent working, you can easily combine study, job and leisure time.
- You will receive an attractive hourly wage for this temporary position.
- After you graduate, we aim to find you a permanent position.
We are looking for doers with added value:
- You are in your bachelor's degree from the 5th semester or in the ongoing master's degree in the field of computer science or business informatics.
- Your big advantage: You have experience in the areas of business analysis, project management or IT architecture.
- You particularly enjoy software and customer contact and are enthusiastic about new technologies.
- Your way of working is characterized by initiative, creativity, responsibility & analytical thinking as well as independence & goal orientation.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English and have business fluent communication skills.
- You are an open-minded person with commitment, passion & team spirit.
- You use the latest technology and help us advance with your innovations - your commitment brings you and us enormous added value.
These will be your tasks:
- Carrying out IT projects (in Java & other programming languages)
- Leading projects & sub-projects as well as working on projects, e.g. Enterprise Architecture Tool, API management or Atlassian products
- Detecting & analyzing product defects, troubleshooting, answering customer inquiries
- Testing AI models in the food services sector
- Product adjustments (content changes, template adjustments, code descriptions, programming of extensions)
- Creating & updating documentation & knowledge bases
- Developing concepts and supporting the collection and development of requirements and their evaluation
If you feel addressed, please feel free to get in touch. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Please note that this position is advertised for our companies in Germany !