KNOW YOUR TALENTS.
Advancing Swiss Cyber Resilience and developing a renowned Swiss CyberSec company to the next level
As one of the most respected cybersecurity service providers in Switzerland, it is important for our customers to always keep their finger on the pulse. Innovation is the be-all and end-all and safety is the focus - offering reliability while staying behind the scenes is their obligation.
Are you looking for an environment in which mutual respect comes first, collegial team spirit is a given and freedom, challenges and personalities are valued? Do you find your balance when you are encouraged and challenged? Are you quality-conscious, efficient, goal-oriented and have a passion for service delivery and cybersecurity? Then you are exactly right here!
Cybersecurity Service Manager (f/m/d) 80-100% | Home office and on site in Zurich
- Assumption of responsibility for operational service matters
- Supporting key customers with calculations and offers
- Evaluate, recommend and implement service/operations management systems and tools
- Planning and realization of customer requirements in the area of service management
- Management of SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and operating contracts
- Conducting service/operations management audits and preparing management reports
- Management of sub-projects
- Control of internal and external service providers
- Constant suggestions to improve services and processes
- Internal and external communication and coordination to support the delivery team
- Completed basic technical training in combination with further business administration training or a higher degree (Bachelor, Master or FH)
- Extensive professional experience in the area of IT service management
- Well versed in SLA's and contract management as well as service design and engineering
- Experience in SOC, NOC and CSIRT areas
- Enjoy dealing with customers
- High solution orientation, ability to implement and act independently
- Organizational skills and convincing, adapted communication behavior at different hierarchical levels
- Stylish written and oral knowledge of German as well as good knowledge of English are required. Additional language skills are very welcome.
Renowned employer, exciting projects, the opportunity to contribute your own ideas - what more could you want? Seize the opportunity to expand your cyber security horizons and actively contribute to taking first-class Swiss cyber security consulting to the next level!
Joshua Bucheli, Talent Community Manager will be happy to answer your questions on +41 76 331 53 44
Apply directly to cyberunity AG.
Your CV is sufficient for initial contact.
Conversations take place via video conference.