We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products and state-of-the-art robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our devices are manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and sold worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for hard-working hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - help us!
To further develop our global IT team, we are looking for an experienced, pragmatic and committed individual.
Your main tasks
- Design, development and improvement of various dashboards and reports in modern BI environments (e.g. MS Power BI, etc.)
- Joint development of reporting requirements and validation of solutions with the specialist departments
- Advise and train stakeholders on BI topics
- Create and customize ETL processes as well as analyze and update existing BI data streams
- Identify and correct any errors in the data collection and archiving environments
- Apply statistical methods and data analysis techniques
- Assist in building predictive models
We expect from you
- Completed studies in mathematics / statistics / data science or business informatics
- Very good knowledge of processing and analyzing data as well as preparing and reporting results in Power BI or comparable BI solutions
- Very good knowledge of databases (query language SQL) and programming languages in the area of data analysis and data mining (e.g. Python, R)
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- High methodological competence and implementation strength, networked thinking as well as reliable, systematic and independent working methods
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- Able to work in a team, be able to cooperate, be independent and responsible
- Willingness to travel 5-10%
We offer you
- A varied position in a growing, internationally active company
- Positive corporate culture and support from our motivated team
- Excellent employment conditions and modern workplaces with good transport connections
Interested? Our Head of Application IT, Philipp Belinger, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this versatile position on +41 81 286 95 05.
Note for recruiters: By submitting your application you accept the general terms and conditions for recruiters of INTEGRA Biosciences AG.