Make data science a matter of the heart!
Are you ready to get started in the world of data analysis and use your know-how to support strategic decisions in the energy sector? Then here is your chance!
What tasks await you?
- You develop data analysis tools and create statistical analyzes based on structured and unstructured data.
- With your expertise in data science, you will work in interdisciplinary teams to develop data-based solutions for complex challenges in the energy sector.
- Your expertise in machine learning enables the prediction of energy consumption and production.
- You drive the continuous development of our analysis methods and tools.
- As a member of Primeo Energie AG projects, you will actively shape the future.
- You take on deputies and support the operations team.
- Teamwork counts for us: mutual support and the willingness to take on additional tasks in special situations are part of our corporate culture.
- Stay up to date: We rely on you to continuously adapt your knowledge and your way of working to new market rules, market processes and customer requirements. We support your further training.
What do we expect from you?
- Completed studies in mathematics or computer science, ideally with additional training as a data scientist.
- Several years of experience in the field of data science, with experience in the energy sector being an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R and SQL and the corresponding ML libraries such as Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Experience with BI tools such as PowerBI, Qlik or similar tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable way.
- You are a team player with experience in agile development.
- Your way of working is structured and you are characterized by quality awareness and reliability.
- You are customer-oriented, committed, a team player and impress with your competent demeanor.
- You communicate very well in German, both orally and in writing.
And what else is there?
If you would like to combine your passion for data science with an exciting, future-oriented field of activity in the energy industry and meet the requirements mentioned, we look forward to receiving your application.
Become part of our committed team and actively shape the future of the energy industry.
Would you like to find out more and get in touch with your supervisor and the team?
Ümit Ataman, Business Technology team leader, will answer everything you want to know on 061 415 47 32.
Ready for your next big change?
Compile documents and apply online.
We are happy