Who are you ?
- You hold a diploma from a business school, engineering school or equivalent university level,
- You have professional mastery of French and English,
- You have 5 to 7 years of professional experience in projects including significant activities of requirement collection, extraction, transformation, data analysis (SQL / Python / Spark, etc.), and dashboard creation (Power BI, Tableau, etc.),
- You have a good fundamental understanding of the concepts of data architecture, data analysis, modeling and their practical applications,
- You are able to design and implement innovative data analysis solutions,
- You know how to work with business users and customers and understand their needs,
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and enjoy working in a team,
- You are recognized for your curiosity, your sense of contact, your rigor, your analytical mind and your strength of proposal.
What are you going to do ?
As a Data & Analytics Engineer (M/F) , within our Data & Analytics expertise, you will become an essential member of our team, actively contributing to the success of our clients. In this capacity, you will intervene operationally on consulting missions around the subjects of strategy, transformation, and data modeling.
Concretely, you will do:
- Collection of business requirements: You will collaborate with business teams to understand their requirements and objectives in order to define the best methods of transformation, analysis, modeling and visualization of data to best meet needs,
- Development of our Data & Analytics expertise : You will actively participate in the design and development of effective and scalable solutions aimed at collecting, cleaning and transforming raw data into results with high added value for the businesses. You will also work on building visualizations presenting these results in a fun and accessible way.
- Communication : You will be involved in meetings to present the results of your analyses. You ensure smooth communication throughout the project by providing regular updates on progress and key findings.
Your know-how will allow you to bring real added value to our clients, and you will contribute to the development of our expertise while benefiting from sharing and pooling the experiences of our teams.
What do we offer you?
By joining Positive Thinking Company, you will strengthen a community of enthusiasts with whom you will continually develop your knowledge by imagining the best solutions, and sharing them during the numerous events organized each month! But what will make your daily work truly interesting will be:
- The possibility of training and working on promising technologies,
- The opportunity to participate in the development of our offers and solutions within our Data & Analytics expertise,
- The possibility of collaborating on Data subjects with an international dimension: with experts and clients located in more than 35 cities,
- Benefit from real career support, within a structure characterized by its commitment and proximity.
- Benefit from mentoring, workshops, certifications and training to allow you to develop your skills,
- Evolve in a stimulating environment with a strong and caring culture conducive to your development.