Banque Heritage is a Swiss private banking group that provides a wide range of financial services and
tailored investment products. While global in scope and innovative in its solutions, the Bank holds true to its
core values – family-orientated approach, independent perspective, intelligent financial management and
dedication to our clients and commitment to our people. Founded in 1986, the Bank is headquartered in
Geneva with an international presence.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Junior Business Intelligence Developer to join our
dynamic IT team. If you are passionate about transforming data into actionable insights and have
experience with a variety of BI tools and technologies, we want to hear from you!What you will do
What we are looking for
- Design, develop, and maintain ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Create interactive reports and dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI.
- Develop multidimensional and tabular models using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Write complex queries and optimize database performance using Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
- Collaborate with developers to integrate web services into applications.
- Administer SharePoint 2016 for BI content management and collaboration.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their data needs and deliver actionable insights.
Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL Server 2019/2023.
- Proficiency in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL
How do we keep you smiling
- Solid understanding of Transact-SQL (T-SQL) for data querying and optimization.
- Experience with Power BI for creating interactive reports and dashboards.
- Familiarity with C# for maintaining web services.
- SharePoint 2016 administration experience.
- Proficiency in PowerShell for automation and scripting.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Fluent in English and French, German is an asset
little hierarchy and recognized know-how and expertise
- The responsibility of an instrumental role at the heart of the development of a human-scale bank with
- An interesting role due to its challenges, complexity, and variety
- The support of a competent and motivated team
- A remuneration adapted to the experience, skills and seniority of the successful professional
We are looking for professionals with all types of skills, interests and
experiences. We care about bringing together staff who are clientoriented, entrepreneurial minded, enthusiastic, collaborative and have the
drive to make things happen for our clients and communities.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only direct application will be considered.
We believe that in order to recruit the best professionals all applications must be reviewed equally. For this
reason, all the elements you wish to share with us in your file are not discriminating (photo, age, gender,
location, for example). We are committed to offering equal opportunities.
If your application is selected, we will reach out for an introductory call. As part of the interview process, we
always ensure complete insight and transparency, namely, you will have the chance to meet people who
will be crucial to your future success in the role.
When applying to this career opportunity, the candidate acknowledges and agrees that, in accordance with
relevant legal regulations, Banque Heritage will collect and process his/her personal information for the
purpose of contacting you and to analyse if your profile meet our criteria for the job. In the absence of a
favourable response from us, we will keep your personal data for a limited period so that we can contact
you again if we have new job offers. For additional details regarding the handling of personal data and the
candidate's rights pertaining to this information, please refer to the Notice on Data Protection of Banque
Heritage available at https://www.heritage.ch/en/legal-disclosures