At TEAM, our vision is to be the best place to develop a career in the sports marketing industry. We do this by cultivating a TEAM community that allows all staff to thrive, promoting clear and transparent communication and focusing on individual development.
- Make a difference: Contribute to the success of UEFA’s men’s club competitions.
- Be inspired: Work with and learn from industry-leading professionals in an open, international, and vibrant culture
- Continue growing: Benefit from regular and customised training and coaching programs
- Work flexibly: Our hybrid policy balances in-office and remote work on a weekly basis, allows the option of working elsewhere for up to 2 weeks per year, includes at least 5 weeks holiday, plus public holidays and an end-of-year office closure
- Get involved: Join TEAM’s Sustainability, DEI, or social committees; participate in weekly staff-organised sports; contribute to regular volunteering/charity opportunities; enjoy all-company events and celebrations
- Enjoy extras: Take advantage of a discounted annual gym membership, onboarding support, commuter benefits and consultation services
The position will be either based at TEAM’s Lucerne or London office and will involve some international travel.
Are you ready to create opportunities? With TEAM, you will have the opportunity to grow your career, connect with like-minded professionals and make a difference to UEFA’s men's Club Competitions.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to join TEAM Marketing submit your application (CV and cover letter) in English.