End-User engagement and support :
Guide and support users through the Tableau ecosystem and the citizen development platform, including python, git, and prefect, and potentially other languages.
Training and Knowledge Sharing:
- Develop and deliver training sessions, lunch and learns, or other educational events for users at various knowledge levels.
- Develop and advocate best practices and guidelines throughout the organisation to enhance the effective utilisation of Tableau and python Coaching/mentoring user to skill them up (data viz theory, new methodology, etc.)
Product Governance and Development
- Participate in the governance of Tableau and the citizen development platform by creating guidelines, policies, and optimising existing processes.
- Monitor and support Tableau and Citizen Dev platform usage and performance and act accordingly. Increase usage of Tableau and/or python by developing libraries, deploying web-services, etc.
Technical Profile :
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualisation techniques.
- Strong expertise in the Tableau ecosystem, including Tableau Desktop, Server, and Prep.
- Strong knowledge of python programming, including data manipulation, data analysis and scripting.
- Proficiency in advanced python concepts, including package management, testing, git, and CI/CD processes.
- Good understanding of SQL for data querying and manipulation.
- Familiarity with Snowflake is a plus
- Familiarity with other programming languages (Scala, NodeJS, R, etc.) is a plus