We are a Swiss IT consulting company. We build innovative solutions on site for our customers. We've been around for over 25 years, but we still live a start-up mentality - Over 200 people, Flat Hierarchy, No Politics, Lots of Fun! Our motto is: People First! Everyone can get involved with us and become experts. Knowledge is shared and mutual support is key. We're ONE Team!
- You advise clients on how to make automated decisions through intelligent algorithms, quantitative data analysis and visualizations. You act as a link between software development and data science
- As a team, you define big data projects and implement ML projects using modern technologies
- You will bring trained ML models to production level and ensure their operationalization and operation
- You ensure clean reproducibility of models and develop appropriate automations
- You support the customer using agile development methods
This is what you bring with you
- 2-6 years of project experience in ML engineering and in-depth know-how in big data or container technologies
- In-depth knowledge of at least one ML operationalization technology such as Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, AWS Sagemaker, Google Cloud Vertex AI, Seldon Core, or similar. In-depth knowledge of various approaches for ML operationalization
- Knowledge of data engineering frameworks is an advantage, e.g. Spark, Python, SQL, etc.
- Completed studies (data science, computer science, business informatics, mathematics, electrical engineering, physics, etc.)
- Passion for quickly familiarizing yourself with new topics and technologies
- Conceptual, methodological and analytical skills
- Team player and good communication skills
- Professional appearance and fluent German and English skills
These are our benefits for you
- Exchange of knowledge with each other: Monthly employee events, TechBiers and Scrum'n'Wines guarantee know-how exchange and fresh ideas
- Bonus equal for everyone: We give bonuses to all employees - and it is distributed proportionally evenly
- Traveling in comfort: For the sake of the environment, we travel by public transport. And for the sake of the employees in first class
- Your place of work is on site at the customer's location in German-speaking Switzerland (Zurich, Lucerne, Basel, Bern, St. Gallen)
- Workload: 80% or more
- This job advertisement describes a scenario that could await you in a project. We are looking for talent who are open to different topics and technologies.
Do you have any questions?
People & Development