Abteilung: Data, Analytics & Technology
At Datahouse we analyze complex data sets and develop innovative software solutions for our B2B customers. In the area of data science, we combine statistics and software development skills and thus create relevant added value for our customers. In our interdisciplinary team, we develop tailor-made solutions for the financial and real estate sectors, the healthcare sector and the public sector.
Your team and mission
In our multidisciplinary team, you will work side by side with experienced software engineers and data scientists to develop tailor-made data and software solutions. With us you can expect a dynamic environment with flat hierarchies and open communication in which you can take on responsibility and influence.
Are you currently completing your studies or are you gearing your career towards data science? Then Datahouse is the right place for you! In this position we offer you the following exciting activities:
- Support in setting up a web crawling project
- Close cooperation with our parent company Wüest Partner
- Preparation and analysis of complex data sets from the real estate industry
- Development of visualizations and interactive dashboards
- General support in the area of data science
You bring with you
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a quantitative subject
- Experience in programming with Python and/or R (specifically: R “tidyverse”)
- Understanding of statistical issues and machine learning
- Previous experience in web crawling is an advantage
- High quality awareness, an eye for the essentials and an efficient way of working
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Work experience as a data scientist in an innovative, multidisciplinary environment
- Challenging tasks and complex data sets
- High level of independence with room for personal initiative
- Support from a highly committed and collegial team
- An outstanding, modern workplace in the Old Stock Exchange in Zurich
Summit break every Tuesday and Thursday
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents together with your own code snippets from previous projects.
If you have any questions, please contact Eugenia Zuth, Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!
For data protection reasons, applications are only accepted online.
Datahouse AG, Bleicherweg 5, 8001 Zurich