A major consulting company in Switzerland with over 330 employees is looking for specialists in the areas of strategy development, information technology and digitalization. The services offered include Digital Strategy & Innovation, Data Science, Project Management & Transformation, IT Advisory and Cyber Security & Privacy. The company is considered one of the most attractive employers for engineers, computer scientists and economists in Switzerland and has received several awards.
- Initialize the development of the data culture
- Create transparency about an organization's data with an inventory
- Data quality in various systems such as ERP, CRM, DMS
- Collaborate with security and compliance experts to ensure the secure and compliant handling of data
- Have a flair for data and information.
- Thinking about customers’ data needs and working with them towards pragmatic solutions.
- Experience with data management, data analysis and classification
- Further development of data literacy
- You are interested in the difference between data and information
- Data modeling
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive employee discounts
- Free fruits and drinks
- Attractive further training and development opportunities
- Interesting and varied activities/projects
- Flat hierarchies