At our headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, our engineers innovate next-generation technologies that change how biopharma digitizes and automates bioprocess development. Our vision is to maintain this leading position and stand out significantly from all other bioprocess software applications and automated sampling systems. If you have a curious mindset which drives you to always learn and challenge the status quo, and you are interested in bioprocesses automation you could lead our products to further strengthen our leading position in this high-tech life science market. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- You will support us in creating and broadening our product platforms for Biotechnology process automation.
- You will be in charge of developing software applications and near-to-device functionalities.
- You are knowledgeable in the development of business logic, user, and device interfaces, as well as with databases.
- You will build solutions starting from the prototype phase until the production level.
- You will work on specification documentation.
- You will collaborate with colleagues on specific projects to push our technology forward.
- You are open-minded, versatile, enthusiastic, driven to embrace new challenges and to make a difference.
- You have a degree in computer science or a similar education, and one to three years of experience in software development.
- Expert level in Python and C++, solid level in C.
- Junior/Mid-level in GUI/HMI design and implementation, preferably experience with Qt/QML or other frameworks.
- Hands-on experience in API integration and implementation.
- Familiar with Systems Engineering practices such as V-model, requirements translation (stakeholder -> system -> subs-> functional -> performance).
- Open-minded, versatile, enthusiastic, driven to embrace new challenges across the board and to make a difference
- Experienced in working in Agile teams, with Atlassian toolsets and processes.
- You are open-minded and eager to gain a broad knowledge of our business helping to shape the right solutions
- You like to work independently, and you use your strong problem-solving abilities in a goal-oriented way while collaborating and communicating well in international and intercultural settings.
- A valid work permit and excellent verbal and written communication in English are a must, German is nice to have