Stäubli offers innovative mechatronics solutions in the four divisions Electrical Connectors, Fluid Connectors, Robotics and Textile. Founded in 1892, Stäubli is now an international group with more than 5,500 employees worldwide.
Stäubli Electrical Connectors develops connections for life for industries such as renewable energy, industrial and automation applications, energy transmission and distribution, railway technology, welding automation, testing and measurement technology, medical devices and e-mobility.
The place of work is at our headquarters in Allschwil.
- Setup, maintenance, localization SIEM (Security Information & Event Mgt)
- Operational case management for cybersecurity incidents that occur
- Participation in global and divisional cybersecurity projects/initiatives
- Continuous improvement of the cybersecurity level
- Coordination, management with external SOC and Group IT Security Lead
- Maintain/increase employee awareness of cybersecurity
- Development, coordination, participation in further cybersecurity measures (e.g. pen tests, DRP exercises, etc.)
- Carrying out internal security audits
- Assessment, review cybersecurity aspect of (new) projects, products, services (internal and external) Project work in coordination with the clients
- Completed computer science training FH/HF
- Further training or certification in the IT security area (e.g. CISSP, CISA) or comparable desirable
- Hands-on experience in the area of IT infrastructure/information security with a focus on technical IT, e.g. B. as a security / system / network engineer
- Very good knowledge of operating systems, especially Linux and Windows, as well as good network knowledge
- Breites Know-how in IT-Security-Themen
- Good conceptual, analytical and communication skills
- German and English spoken and written
We offer: flexitime, parking space, a variety of internal and external training opportunities, bridging days over Christmas and other public holidays, etc.
Are you a real team player and ready for new challenges? Then we look forward to receiving your application!