AI Programmer – 5475 ADA
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for AI Programmer, who will be responsible for execution of projects across a variety of functional areas from digital marketing, to analytics and marketing, leveraging the AI and data science strategy. The AI Programmer works in close collaboration with the AI insights managers, customer excellence and innovation and also the lead digital.
- Executes on the data science and predictive analytics/generative AI strategy
- Develop and implement machine learning and AI models, including but not limited to large language models, for various applications.
- Collaborate with data scientists and business analysts to interpret data and adjust models accordingly.
- Train, tune, and deploy large language models for specific applications.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team knowledge sharing.
- Drive actionable insights through deep AI based analytics and based on integrated data strategy.
- Documents all AI projects for future use.
- Implement concrete best practices from global, and other countries as well as from industries
- Enable excellence and efficiency in analytics service delivery by leveraging offshore NBS Connect.
- Fosters a culture of innovation to anticipate future customer needs and promotes areas for innovative approaches in predictive analytics leveraging tools such as AI, RPA etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years coding or data science experience
- Proficiency in Python and popular libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and principles (regression, clustering, neural networks, etc.).
- Expertise in AI technologies, including natural language processing (NLP).
- Familiarity with training, tuning, and deploying large language models (LLMs).
- Understanding of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Cloud computing experience (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Proven experience in working with large language models is a must.