The city of Winterthur is an educational, cultural and garden city for its over 120,000 residents and many other people.
Our employees have their finger on the pulse of the city and experience its diversity every day.
You too can help ensure that our city is and remains worth living in.
We offer you responsibility, flexibility and perspectives.
As a product owner, you will assume responsibility for the Social Services Data Warehouse (DWH) immediately or by agreement.
The social services provide financial and personal services that ensure that people in Winterthur can live in social security.
Your main tasks include:
- Responsible for the planning, development and operation of our DWH in collaboration with the city's internal IT department and external providers
- Close collaboration with business departments to understand and prioritize product requirements
- Developing innovative solutions to continuously improve our product
- Creating evaluations and statistics and recognizing trends and patterns as a basis for decisions
- Bachelor or Master in (business) informatics or comparable qualification
- Experience as a product owner / business analyst in the field of data warehousing and business intelligence
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, as well as common tools/technologies in the DWH environment, SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Enthusiasm and flair for data and innovative data solutions
- Independent and service-oriented way of working
- Stylish in spoken and written German
We offer you a challenging and exciting position with scope for creativity and the opportunity to introduce and implement innovative ideas.
Your development through continuous training is important to us.Zeno Cavigelli, Head of IT for Social Services, will be happy to answer any questions
you have about the position. Tel. 052 267 32 75.Want to know more?
https://stadt.winterthur.ch/sozialediensteWe look forward to your online application.