BridgeBio is a biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test, and deliver transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers. We bridge the gap between remarkable advancements in genetic science in academic institutions and the delivery of meaningful medicines to patients. Founded in 2015, the company has built a portfolio of 20+ drug development programs ranging from preclinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, precision oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, pulmonology, and renal disease, with two approved drugs.
Our focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aim to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have U.S. offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country. We also have international offices in Montreal, Canada, and Zurich, Switzerland, and are expanding across Europe.
To learn more about our story and company culture, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are
The Senior Manager/ SFE/BI, EMEA, will report to the Sr Director Commercial Excellence and Insights, EMEA and is a business partner to the entire cross-functional team driving success and supporting the launch process for Acoramidis in ATTR-CM in EMEA. The successful candidate will support the team by designing and implementing SFE deliverables, including segmentation & targeting, account planning, incentive planning, and CRM system deployment and management. Furthermore, the successful candidate will liaise with regional and local colleagues on SFE initiatives to continuously improve the value proposition to targeted customer audiences as well as to track all relevant KPIs and performance in a standardized manner, allowing for informed decision-making and actionable insights.
- Lead development and execution of Sales Excellence agenda and Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) processes and tools.
- Implement SFE systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards and quantitative and qualitative KPIs for field force tracking.
- Set up infrastructure and systems in close alignment with crossfunctional teams (CRM, Data warehouse, performance analytics, etc.) and ensure high data quality and utilization.
- CRM administration and stakeholder training.
- Drive field force productivity and improve quality and transparency of resource allocation decision-making by targeting & segmentation, territory design/alignment, capacity planning, and call plan design monitoring.
- Develop and maintain sales incentive systems in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Implement regional and local SFE performance monitoring dashboards and provide regular reports to BUs and regions.
- Supporting the commercial team in the customer journey creation in the context of Omni channel and designing a holistic set of conventional and digital services.
- Provide valuable and actionable insights to the commercial team on the go-to-market model, supporting strategic reviews and resource allocation process.
- Serve as a sparring partner for country General Managers and Business Unit Heads on all SFE topics.
- Conduct Com-Ex Health checks and follow up on the execution of mitigation actions.
The above job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be an exhaustive list of activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents. Therefore, job incumbents are expected to perform all other duties as assigned or required, as training and experience allow.
No matter your role at BridgeBio, successful team members are:
- Patient Champions who put patients first and uphold strict ethical standards
- Entrepreneurial Operators who drive toward practical solutions and have an ownership mindset
- Truth Seekers, who are detailed, rational, and humble problem solvers
- Individuals Who Inspire Excellence in themselves and those around them
- High-quality executors who execute against goals and milestones with quality, precision, and speed
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc., along with its affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide (collectively, “BridgeBio,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), is committed to handling personal data responsibly and in accordance with applicable law. The BridgeBio Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains our data collection and processing practices in the context of our employment opportunities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. It also describes your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing that we carry out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them in this context, is set out here.