- Are you looking for work that makes sense?
- Do you want to enable people whose movement is restricted mobility and a self-determined life integrated into society?
- Are you interested in innovations, current technologies and modern development methods?
Our feature teams are looking for reinforcements in the area
Embedded Software Engineering (m/w/d, 80-100%)
from requirement to design and implementation to testing
- Further development and maintenance of the embedded software in an agile feature team
- Testing and documenting the newly implemented features
- Active participation in interdisciplinary development teams
- Practical experience in embedded software development with C++ and RTOS
- Engineering degree HF/FH/UNI/ETH or equivalent practical experience
- Independence, a high sense of responsibility and quality awareness
- Interdisciplinary thinking
- German and English, written and oral
In addition to meaningful work, we offer:
- A great team that looks forward to seeing you
- Varied, demanding work with a lot of creative freedom
- Training and development opportunities in a global company
- Modern working environment
- Flexible working time model
Grab this chance:
Send your application documents to Christof Zurbrügg (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mr. Zurbrügg will be happy to provide you with information by telephone on +41 32 671 62 03. Further information can be found at www.curtisag.ch.
We only accept direct applications. Employment agencies are only considered after consultation (no dossiers when contacted).