The Embedded Software Engineer works in an agile team developing, testing and maintaining software for existing and new products.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and developmen
Job Core Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members in an agile development environment.
- Design, develop, test and document new functionalities of the software
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
- Provide support to customers
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise with software development life cycles
- Very good knowledge in C, C++
- Process signal
Domain Skills (nice to have)
- Linux and real time OS
- Industrial protocols (Modbus, Profinet, etc.)
- Experiences writing drivers in Linux or real time OS
- Knowledge in Python
- Object-oriented design and notations (UML)
- Model based design
- Analytical and interdisciplinary mind, solving problems with innovative, appropriate solutions, being able to critically test and assess variants.
- Quick learner, pro-active and persevering personality
- Self-improvement capabilities
- Team player
- French (fluent)
- Good working levels required in English
If you are looking for a challenging position with opportunity to grow in a truly international company, please send your application (resume, letter of motivation, reference letters and diploma) in English to www.meggitt.com. Please note that only complete applications will be taken into consideration.