In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova Communications AG, located in Murten, is a company of the Sonova Group. We are the global market leader and Sonova’s competence center for ultra-miniaturized wireless communication systems. Our product portfolio ranges from communication devices for hearing impaired persons to professional communication solutions for security, industry and broadcast applications. Join our mission and become part of our team!
In this role, you are responsible for the design and implementation of embedded software for wireless communication devices. If you are interested in joining an agile, driven and fun team and in contributing with your passion and technical skills to the success of our business, please apply for the position.
- Specification, implementation and test of wireless protocols and firmware on a resource contrained system
- Continuous integration and test driven development on specific hardware
- Programming in C/C++ in embedded environment, Python
- Creation of technical notes and documentation
- Interfacing with internal and external partners on a technical level
- BSc in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronic Engineering with strong programming skills
- Proficient in C/C++ on resource constrained embedded systems and Python scripting
- 3+ years of work experience in SW engineering
- Knowledge of HW debugging tools, like oscilloscope, logic analyzer etc.
- Used to work with GIT version control in a team of 10 members
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
- Excellent command of English; French or German are an advantage
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Employment level 80-100%.
Gianni S. Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references, and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
Sonova Communications AG
+41 58 928 91 00