To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Zurich, we are looking for an Expert Business Intelligence m/f (80-100%) immediately or by appointment .
- Implementation of reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Application responsibility for the Power BI platform (including operation/support, life cycle, test, change and release management)
- Collaborate with finance on defining and validating metrics
- Development, analysis and consolidation of user needs in the BI team
- Support in defining reports and using key figures
- Support for the standardization of reports
- Competent support of the departments in creating ad hoc reports (self-service principle)
- Support for data (analysis, hierarchy, cleansing), architecture and integration with other systems
- Training and documentation
- Training or studies in the field of business informatics or comparable
- Experience in using Power BI, ideally in projects and in operations, be it in an internal position or with an external service provider
- Ability to analyze requirements and coordinate them in collaboration with the departments
- Good understanding of reporting requirements, key figures, KPIs, combined with an economic flair
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to analyze data and understand relationships
- Knowledge of database tools (e.g. Stored Procedures, SSIS) would be an advantage
- Azure knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with interfaces between applications, DWHs and BI is an advantage
- Experience in managing applications, including support, is an advantage
- Experience in implementations, ideally also in the management of smaller projects
- Customer-oriented thinking, structured and understandable communication, even on complicated topics
- Self-motivated, proactive, solution-oriented, versatile and flexible
We are looking for a data-savvy person with a good understanding of business administration and very good knowledge of German and good English (French is an advantage).
Together with a well-rehearsed team, you will further develop our BI platform.
In addition to an independent and varied task, you can expect a collegial environment, a friendly team and attractive employment conditions. Are you interested in this new role and do you meet our requirements? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents from Martin Engelhardt, firstname.lastname@example.org Head of Process & Application Management.
Elektro-Material AG with nine branches, the EM Licht competence center, EM Industry and around 730 employees is the leading wholesale company in the Swiss electrical installation industry. With a range of more than 250,000 quality items and a comprehensive range of services, from advice to delivery, we offer the best overall package from a single source. EM is part of the world's leading Rexel Group.