Stäubli offers innovative mechatronic solutions in the four divisions Electrical Connectors, Fluid Connectors, Robotics and Textile. Founded in 1892, Stäubli is now an international group with more than 5,500 employees worldwide.
Stäubli Electrical Connectors develops connections for life for industries such as renewable energy, industrial and automation applications, power transmission and distribution, railway technology, welding automation, test and measurement technology, medical devices and e-mobility.
The place of work is at the headquarters of our division in Allschwil.
As a software engineer middleware, you ensure a smooth exchange of information between the most important business-critical applications.
They operate the X4 ESB platform and continuously develop it further so that we are ahead of future requirements and the company's success can continue to grow.
Your main tasks include:
- Responsibility for the requirements engineering and the development of the specifications
- Design and implementation of software solutions
- Documentation of the created solutions and provide 1st - 3rd level support
- Introduction of new software, updates and upgrades
- Execution of various project work
- Responsible for provider management
- Bachelor in business informatics or similar
- Practical experience in software development (design, implementation, support) as well as in database design and management (SQL-based)
- Familiar with Windows & Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of XSLT or a comparable programming language
- Knowledge of LDIF (LDAP) and Git
- Basic technical understanding of SAP is an advantage
- A company with tradition, a very good market position and high-performance solutions
- An appreciative corporate culture and motivated employees who work with you to overcome the daily challenges
- The advantages of a medium-sized company as well as those of an international group
- A future-oriented workplace
- Many other benefits such as flexible working hours, home office possible in some cases, further training opportunities, free parking spaces, free bridge days and much more
Do you think analytically, see the big picture and like to take initiative?
Do you like working independently in a small team?
Then you are at the right place with us!
We look forward to receiving your application!