The Psychiatric University Clinic Zurich ensures the psychiatric and psychotherapeutic care of the residents in the city and in the greater Zurich area.
The range of services includes the treatment of mental illnesses over the entire lifespan.
As a university clinic, it is also involved in teaching and research and is very well connected internationally.
The IT department ensures the daily availability of all systems and all ICT services including the service desk. He offers project support or advice and is also often involved in various interdisciplinary tasks. For our ICT team at the Zurich Lenggstrasse location, we are looking for a committed and motivated person to start immediately or by appointment
You are enthusiastic about the processing, analysis and modeling of clinical and experimental data in the field of psychiatry.
You have a strong understanding of data and its application in research and operations and are able to communicate data analysis results in an understandable way.
We offer a challenging and exciting work environment in which you can contribute your skills and experience.
You will develop and evaluate tools for data analysis, carry out statistical data analyzes on structured and unstructured databases (big data) as part of a hospital and university-wide project.
- Implementation and maintenance of data pipelines and data platform services for data extraction and data harmonization
- Recognizing relevant patterns and analyzing connections in data
- Creation of data analyzes using methods of data mining and machine learning
- Development and application of complex algorithms (e.g. clustering, linear regression, neural networks, decision trees) for determining cause-effect relationships and for creating quantitative forecast models
- Development and operation of analysis infrastructures and tools
- Advice on the implementation of evaluations and the optimization of data analyses
- Help shape a company-wide data architecture
- Creation of data, function and/or object models
- Implementation of interfaces to databases and other applications
- Coordination of coordination processes with clinics and research teams
- Master's degree in computer science or data science or comparable training required
- Experience in processing and analysis of clinical and experimental data
- Knowledge of machine learning, data analysis, statistics and programming
- Experience with database systems and data pipelines
- Knowledge of the programming languages Python and R
- project experience
- Analytical and networked thinking skills
- High customer orientation and strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Language skills in German and English
- Versatile field of activity in a lively environment
- Close cooperation with universities
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Mostly regular working hours
- Staff restaurant with subsidized prices
- Participation in public transport subscription / parking space
- Attractive cantonal employment conditions