Alongside entrepreneurs from the creation to the transmission of their company
BCV has a business relationship with the main companies in the canton and supports them at each phase of the life cycle by offering an integrated offer. Our specialists, in support of the customer advisers, bring their skills to support projects for the sale or takeover of companies. The staff of this division provides support to the professions in the field of marketing and projects.
In order to strengthen this team, based in Lausanne, we are looking for a
Data analyst 80 – 100%
Your main tasks:
- efficiently obtain, structure, synthesize and translate data in order to meet the challenges of the division,
- provide support to frontline teams on knowledge of existing data,
- carry out exploratory analyses, interpret the results obtained and present them,
- define, implement from a technical point of view, maintain and execute indicators and dashboards by exploiting the data available,
- maintain existing infrastructure for performing data analysis.
Your profile :
- university degree with a specialization in information technology, information systems, data analytics, data science, mathematical physics or similar,
- benefiting from a first experience in code, structuring and data analysis,
- knowledge of databases and programming languages (SQL, Python), knowledge of Tableau an asset,
- rigor, analytical and synthesis skills and excellent communication skills,
- fluency in written and spoken French, English and/or German a plus,
- knowledge of the banking world, an asset.