Our heart beats for Swiss gastronomy. We are there for our customers with a lot of commitment. In our 31 cash & carry stores, by field service and delivery, as well as in the digital world. With a diverse range, attractive own brands, professional advice and innovative services. Transgourmet Schweiz AG belongs to the international Transgourmet Group. The company is a leader in Swiss delivery and cash and carry wholesale and has around 2,100 employees and 100,000 customers (restaurants, hotels, canteens, homes and hospitals as well as retail).
Business Intelligence Specialist, Moosseedorf, 80 - 100%
80 - 100%
Immediately or by agreement
- Implementation of new dashboards and reports with Power BI
- Analysis, design and implementation of new business requirements with Microsoft components, including testing and documentation
- Maintenance and further development of the existing BI solution based on Microsoft MSSQL 2022, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI
- Implementation of ETL processes with SSIS packages
- Completed studies or training in the field of business informatics or similar.
- Several years of experience in the Microsoft DWH/BI environment
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft BI technologies Power BI, MSSQL, SSIS and SSAS.
- Passion for data, an eye for detail and creativity
- Exact and independent work
- Very good knowledge of German
Lisa Röthlisberger, HR clerk +41 31 858 48 44
what we offer
- An environment in which you can get involved and make a difference.
- Attractive employment conditions and certified equal pay
- Attractive shopping discounts in the company as well as in the entire Coop Group
- Further training (internal and external) is encouraged