RED Global - Senior Data Engineer - 6 months - Remote - ASAP
On behalf of our Global Key Partner, RED is currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer to manage the marketing, web, and social media analytics to join their team for their ongoing projects.
Please find details here below:
- Role: Senior Data Engineer
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months + possible extension
- Location: 100% Remote
- Capacity: 5 days a week
- Languages: English
- Design and develop new data engineering pipelines as part of the Digital Marketing , social and web Analytics Engineering Team
- Have an in-depth understanding of data engineering best practices as well as expertise with the tools needed to debug and diagnose issues
- work closely with the Data Engineering Lead, product managers, workflow developers and other software engineers to advance projects and meet objectives.
- Provide guidance to other engineers and workflow developers
- 5+ years of relevant experience with detailed knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools.
- 3+ years' experience in designing and building data pipelines for Digital Marketing, web, and social media analytics source, - Google Analytics, Facebook Ads/Insight, WhatsApp, Twitter ads ,Search Console, Adobe Analytics, and other web analytics platforms
3 + years Hand on experience on:
- AWS: S3 Data Lake, Athena, Redshift, EMR, Glue, ECS
- Proficiency with Python in a data engineering context. Ex: Pandas, PySpark, Petl
- Source control using Git.
- CI/CD with Jenkins
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with workflow orchestration concepts
- Adaptable to Windows, Linux, and container-based deployment environments
- Workflow performance, scaling, and optimization. Big Data solutions in some cases.
- Security & privacy principals
If you are interested and available, please apply or send an email to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Interviews can be arranged immediately