Our passion is our driver
Live out all your nerd know-how and business expertise, be innovative and make a difference. You are super passionate about what you do and you value a good work-life balance. Then you are FAIRTIQ. Then you are in the right place.
As a Senior Machine Learning Researcher in the Travel squad you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our core technology that transforms mobile sensor data into public transport trips. Determining the actual public transport journey of a user based on sensor data, timetable data and various other data sources is a challenging task involving a combination of optimisation and machine learning techniques. You'll have to find creative ways to improve existing solutions and come up with new ones, contributing both to the research and engineering aspects.
As part of an international startup, you’ll design, implement and test new features and improve the existing solutions. We are looking for a person who can work effectively as a part of an agile cross-functional team of research, backend and mobile engineers.
Our Technology Profile
- Research Stack: Tensorflow, Sagemaker, PySpark, Numpy, Jupyter Notebooks;
- Programming languages: Python, Java;
- Architecture principles: Microservices, Continuous delivery, Zero downtime;
- Conduct applied research to improve our core technology that transforms mobile sensor data into public transport journeys;
- Contribute to the production implementation by writing clean, testable and scalable code. Continuously improve existing code;
- Build and maintain Machine Learning pipelines for large scale applications in production;
- Oversee data collection, labelling and evaluation tasks;
- Stay up to date with the relevant research & technologies in the field;
- Monitor production systems;
Who we are looking for
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics;
- At least 5 years of experience in Machine Learning Research and Development ;
- Very strong coding skills in Python, Java is a plus;
- Deeply familiar with a machine learning framework (Tensorflow, PySpark);
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures;
- Analytical mindset;
- Experience in deploying and operating machine learning pipelines in production strongly appreciated;
- Excellent English writing and verbal language skills;
- Europe based candidates;
At FAIRTIQ, we believe that our employees are our biggest asset. A healthy culture, based on respect, inclusion, diversity and individual empowerment is the key to our success story.
- Dynamic and international work environment;
- Chance to be part of a fast growing, international startup;
- Budget and support for self-improvement;
- Creativity and innovation boosters with our “Tech Joker Days” (work on whatever you think may help FAIRTIQ);
- Lots of leadership opportunities (tech, people);
- Flexible working hours & fully remote work;
Please apply in English exclusively.
We are always open to new talent.