Are you service-oriented, enthusiastic, independent and
team-oriented? Do you tackle challenges and want to
make a difference? Then we are looking for you to complement our team.
EGK is a modern
healthcare service company with a history going back more than 100 years. We have around 200
employees throughout Switzerland who, through their personalities, their knowledge and their commitment , have made
EGK the pioneer of health insurance companies in the field of complementary medicine.
We offer our
health-conscious customers innovative
products and services - we rely on free
access to high-quality complementary medicine.
Data Analyst for
Data Warehouse, 100%
place of work in Laufen
Your area of responsibility:
– Development and maintenance of the data warehouse system, including data
modelling, database management, ETL tools and Oracle PL/SQL technologies
– Implementation and optimization of data integration and processing
processes to ensure high data quality and integrity.
- Worked closely with performance and finance functional departments
to understand requirements and provide solutions.
– Monitoring system performance and performing maintenance to
ensure the DWH system is running smoothly and uptime
– Design and development of reports, dashboards and other analysis tools
to gain important insights from the data.
What you bring:
- Interest in business processes in the insurance sector
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling, database management, ETL tools,
programming (Oracle PL/SQL technologies)
– Completed degree in computer science, data analysis or a similar
– At least 3 years of experience developing and managing data
warehouse systems in the insurance industry, ideally in the
health insurance sector
– Technical knowledge from the areas of benefits and finance in order to
understand the requirements of the specialist departments and to provide solutions
– Ability to
communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical users
– High level of initiative, teamwork and problem-solving skills
– Very good German and good English skills, both spoken and written
What you can expect from us:
– We maintain a collegial and progressive corporate culture with flat hierarchies
and short decision-making processes.
– A modern workplace in a central location awaits you.
– You benefit from attractive employment conditions: 40-hour week,
opportunities for further training, additional vacation days, full insurance in the
pension fund, UVG premiums are covered by the EGK, various employee
Apply now with your dossier:
EGK Services AG, Andrea Grolimund T 061 765 51 60
Birspark 1, 4242 Laufen firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!