The DLP Security Analyst will be responsible for:
- To carry out the daily monitoring of the events generated in the console of the DLP solution.
- Escalate suspicious events to the CSIRT team
- Support Bank employees in adopting good practices in terms of data management and classification
- Perform the necessary controls to ensure data security governance.
- Activity reporting
With a great pedagogical capacity, this person will be required to interact with employees at all levels of the organization: business lines, cyber security, IT, HR
Relational skills will be strongly challenged for this position in which analysis, rigor and communication are an asset. The position requires communicating with different departments and hierarchical levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (French and English) Ability to communicate and adapt the message according to interlocutor (HR, Technical, business, top management).
- Ability to observe and analyze
- Rigor and precision. Sense of responsibility and discretion
- The ability to work in a team
- Data Loss Prevention : Symantec
COMMUNICATION et PLANNIFICATION :
Excellent ability to communicate with the user
SECURITY GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE
- Good knowledge of the GDPR, LPD, Framework Concept regulatory framework.
- Good knowledge of data security governance.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements specific to the banking environment (eg. FINMA, MAS, HKMA, Monaco) in all matters relating to data security control.
Knowledge of the Bank's business in Switzerland and its legal obligations in terms of data security.
- Fluent French and English (must)
- Other languages an asset
- +2 years of experience in a similar position.
- +3 years of banking experience in Switzerland