CHF 70’000 - CHF 80’000 pro Jahr
Full Job Description
FORFIRM is providing solutions to real business challenges for our clients through innovation and deep industry understanding. We pride ourselves on being a knowledge-based company, with no barriers or pre-built solutions – we listen to our clients and solve their unique problems.
At FORFIRM, we are creating a culture where each person can define their own role parameters and speak their mind without any hesitation. We are a true meritocracy, where individual results define each person’s career path.
We are looking for experienced and motivated Data Governance Manager to join our lively international team and work on projects for Europe's leading brands!
- Govern information technology projects to improve data management aspects.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and Banking regulations regarding - data security, integrity and retention and govern the action plan.
- Develop strategy plans for data management to adhere to new technologic paradigm as Artificial Intelligence.
- Develop and enforce policies for the management of data assets, including records retention schedules, security procedures, and privacy considerations.
What we are looking for-
- Experience of at least 5+ years in Bank/Financial institution with a similar role.
- Previous experience in master data unification project.
- Knowledge of data management regulation according to Swiss or European Bank institutions.
- Project management experience in managing data management projects.
- Experience as Business Analyst in data management requirement.
- Data Model experience represents a plus.
- Italian native/bilingual.
- English B1 minimum.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on international multi-disciplinary projects for leading brands from day one.
- Highly meritocratic environment – points-based bonus and promotion system.
- A focus on knowledge building with regular internal and external training opportunities.
- Opportunities to travel and work abroad.
- Supportive and Dynamic team.
ForFirm is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination about race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: CHF70,000.00 - CHF80,000.00 per year