MS BI Technical Consultant
We are looking for an MS BI Technical Consultant for a service company with several locations in Switzerland.
What are your responsibilities?
- In your role as a data analyst, you will be responsible for designing and implementing business intelligence (BI) projects.
- Your focus is on the creation of BI solutions according to customer requirements and the associated data analysis and visualization
- This includes the construction and maintenance of data paths,
- Data models and BI reports, as well as their further development on-premise or in the cloud
- You understand how to convert the customer's requirements into high-quality results with the help of professional project management
- You have successfully completed your studies in an IT-related field, speak fluent German and English, are well organized and think entrepreneurially
- Understanding and analyzing complex data and converting it into actionable results is exactly what you enjoy
- You have proven project experience in creating dashboards with BI frontends and in particular with Power BI
- You have basic knowledge of SQL and data management
- Project experience with a focus on data science, data warehouse or BI is desirable
- Hybrid work - A mixture of remote and office that you design yourself
- Innovation and variety - From large to small projects that are on the move throughout Switzerland
- Always up to date - Many external and internal training opportunities and certifications
- 30 days holiday - or more
- Flat hierarchies
- International Team
Are you interested and feel addressed?
Please contact me at the following email address email@example.com