Lohn - 100'000 - 130'000
Our ROCKEN partner is one of the leading media companies in Switzerland, offers high-quality journalism and stands for first-class entertainment.
- You are responsible for creating, cleaning, correcting and optimizing data processing pipelines with Airflow/Cloud Composer.
- You develop new data sources and model existing data in the data warehouse or data lake on the Google Cloud platform in Big Query and Google Cloud Storage.
- You create, clean, monitor and optimize pipelines for machine learning/recommender systems.
- You create reports and dashboards for Business Intelligence (BI) using Google Data Studio from various data sources such as Google Analytics and Data Warehouse.
- You will work on many exciting tasks such as data analysis of online and TV data as well as identifying data science use cases
- You have a degree with a quantitative focus in subjects such as computer science, natural sciences, mathematics or a similar field.
- Ideally, you have 2 years of experience programming with Python.
- You have already gained professional experience as a data engineer, data analyst or junior data scientist.
- You are up to date with the latest trends in data engineering and data science.
- You have experience in creating ETL pipelines with Airflow as well as creating dashboards and reports.
- You are familiar with the GCP data architecture, data warehouses and no-SQL databases.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English
- Wages in line with the market and performance
- Attractive training and development opportunities
- Interesting and varied activities/projects
- Well-established and dynamic team