We are looking for a highly skilled Head of Analytics to lead our analytics and data warehouse initiatives. As the Head of Analytics, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our data analytics and warehousing, including overseeing technologies, dashboards, reports, data quality, and data governance. You will also play a critical role in the company's transition to cloud data architecture over the next 2-3 years, leveraging Microsoft technologies including Azure Synapse, SQL Server, and Power BI. You will work closely with business leaders to identify opportunities to leverage data and analytics to drive business value.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, or related field. Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in data analytics, data warehousing, or related field
- Experience leading and managing a team of data analysts, engineers, and scientists
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft technologies such as Azure Synapse, SQL Server, and Power BI
- Strong understanding of cloud data architecture and best practices
- Strong understanding of data governance and data quality best practices
- Experience working with business leaders to identify data and analytics opportunities and develop solutions to meet their needs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for data and analytics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our analytics and data warehousing initiatives using Microsoft technologies and cloud data architecture.
- Develop and implement the company's data analytics and warehousing strategy, including the transition to cloud data architecture using Microsoft technologies such as Azure Synapse, SQL Server, and Power BI
- Manage a team of data analysts, engineers, and scientists responsible for data analytics, data warehousing, and business intelligence
- Oversee the development and maintenance of data dashboards, reports, and analytics tools, ensuring they are accurate, timely, and meet business needs
- Ensure data quality and governance standards are maintained across all data sources and data use cases
- Work closely with business leaders to understand their data and analytics needs and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Evaluate new data technologies and trends to determine their potential impact on the company's analytics and data warehousing capabilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of data and analytics solutions
- Develop and manage the analytics and data warehousing budgetVISA REQUIREMENTS (if any) Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises' fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet's average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises' fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas "7 Golden Pearls" for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.