We are a major player in health insurance in Switzerland, committed and responsible.
Our convictions and values carry us every day and underpin our uniqueness. Joining us means discovering a field of activity and useful missions. And with nearly 100 professions represented, our daily life is stimulating and our exchanges very rich. Our corporate culture is built on accessibility and openness as well as a strong collaborative spirit. And each of our 1,700 employees is essential.
For our Development and Marketing department of our Lausanne branch, we are looking for a:
Data Analyst Manager (m/f)
- Define the guidelines and the roadmap of the "Data analysis" service in alignment with the department's strategy
- Make reports available, as well as the interpretation of data for the whole Group
- Submit to Management concrete proposals for reports for the Assura Group, Assura companies and the various departments
- Perform ad hoc data analysis
- Take charge of data-related projects
- Lead and develop data analysts
- Plan and prioritize the operational activities of the team in coordination with the Data Warehouse team
- Advise internal clients to understand their needs with respect to requested reports
- Ensure the quantity and quality of service deliverables
- Intervene in certain Group processes, such as LAMal and LCA pricing, Development of new products, analysis of the evolution of service costs, etc.
- You hold a diploma from a technical college in the field of mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or technology (EPFL, ETH), specializing in statistics
- You have successful experience in a similar position and in team management, if possible in the field of insurance or health
- You are familiar with database management systems (SQL Server), a Data Reporting or Data Visualization tool (e.g. Tableau)
- You are organized and have a very good sense of detail, a strong capacity for analysis and design
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are results oriented
- You demonstrate flexibility and an excellent sense of autonomy
- Very good communicator and endowed with a good team spirit, you favor collaborative work and have a developed sense of listening
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of German and English.
Please send us a complete application file (CV, cover letter, copy of all your diplomas and all your work certificates, etc.).
For your information, we favor electronic files in order to ensure rapid and efficient processing of applications. In addition, we inform you that we do not return the files received in paper format but give them an answer by e-mail only.
We thank you for your interest in our company and look forward to hearing your application.