As a data analyst controlling, you support the finance team, manage and create dashboards to analyze the development of sales and costs. You work closely with the various business units and management and make a significant contribution to creating transparency and generating insights.
what we offer
At Canon, we encourage opportunities to try new things, bring your own perspective and share knowledge openly as a team. That's why we're looking for people who write their own screenplays and "take control of their lives".
Additionally we offer you:
- Flexible working: home office, various locations with flexible workspaces
- Work life balance: 25 days vacation + your free birthday, 40h week, corporate volunteering day, unpaid vacation & holiday purchase
- Other benefits such as extra-mandatory pension fund benefits, access to the online learning platform, internal care management and much more that we would like to tell you about in a first meeting.
who we are looking for
Your tasks are:
- Preparation, visualization and evaluation of financial and operational data
- Development and maintenance of cross-departmental databases
- Participation in the planning processes (budget, sales forecasts)
- Preparation of reports, calculations and ad hoc analyses
- Support regarding calculation, analysis and communication of the data
- Active participation in the transformation of reports (Excel/Powerpoint) to dashboards (PowerBI / Oracle DV)
- Process improvement and automation through the development and optimization of tools
- Participation in cross-divisional projects
Qualifications & Competences
- Business studies or comparable qualified training with a focus on data analytics/data science or finance & controlling
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with databases (Access, SQL and Power BI) are a must, knowledge of Oracle R12 is a plus
- Ability to abstract complex requirements and implement them independently
- Pleasure in numbers and analytical tasks, whereby a portion of creativity should not be missing
- Committed, solution-oriented and networked personality who wants to make a difference and shape something
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, French is a plus
Would you like to write the next chapter in your professional script with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
For this position we only consider direct applications.
On the way to our corporate goals, we need people who shape the future with us and who want to become the directors of a meaningful career by offering a working environment supported by a strong philosophy (Kyosei). Now it's time to make history together.
Living and working together for the common good.