As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,800 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 60 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners.
We are looking for another employee (m/f/d) to strengthen the Frankfurt Wealth Management team.
- You use your strong passion for numbers and complex relationships and translate sales-related information into a fact-based presentation to support management and colleagues
- You will be responsible for the preparation of management information, historical reports and ad hoc analyses, including the preparation of monthly and year-end reports to support the operational areas and to proactively drive management decisions
- You continuously work on improving existing reports and dashboards by using all available data sources and linking them together to enable comprehensive insights and advanced analysis (data management/knowledge management)
- You create dashboards for data analysis/visualization (KPIs, etc.)
- You will be responsible for the interface communication between management, the branches and team leaders
- University degree in economics, law or financial mathematics, with a relevant focus, preferably in information science/information management
- Ideally, in-depth subjects in the field of auditing, controlling, financing or banking
- First practical experience in the context of relevant internships in Germany and/or abroad in the field of data management/knowledge management
- Interest in market development strategies
- Very good communication skills in German and English
- Systematic and solution-oriented way of working as well as analytical skills
- Independent, structured way of working and team orientation
What do we offer:
- A demanding and varied work environment with comprehensive, individual, practical training
- Performance-related remuneration and attractive additional benefits
- Central location of the office in downtown Frankfurt
- Opportunities for personal and professional development in a growing company
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents via our career portal (letter of motivation, CV, relevant certificates) stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main