We are a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company in the IT services sector. Our services range from software development projects, reporting and business intelligence services to coaching and consulting teams or companies in digitalisation and agile management.
Type of contract: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-time approx. 40h / week
Location: 100% remote
Your area of responsibility:
- You develop and continuously improve analysis and reporting solutions
- You scrutinise the existing data processing processes and data structures (data warehouses/data lakes) and contribute your ideas for improvement
- You design and implement data integration scenarios and use cases in cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- You integrate (cloud) solutions/data platforms into the application landscapes of the companies.
Skills and qualifications you bring with you:
- A degree in (business) computer science, mathematics, physics, or a comparable degree; we are also happy to be convinced by talented and committed career changers
- Initial professional experience in the field of BI through internships or traineeships
- Experience using standard technologies (SQL knowledge, Power BI and Tableau etc.)
- Experience in creating data pipelines and designing modern data warehouses
- Knowledge of infrastructure technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Clean code and current software engineering skills, strong Python knowledge
- Basic understanding of statistics, data visualisation, databases, analytical modelling
- Good cloud skills in Azure or AWS
- You are a team player who wants to advance the entire project team through your drive and lived knowledge transfer.
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills in English and German, as well as an open and very reliable working style.
- Independent working style and interest in working in a dynamic team
We offer you:
- A motivated and innovative team as well as flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Total flexibility and security through 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours and freedom in a creative working environment
- Modern infrastructure in the digital cloud
- Further development through active testing of new technologies
- Diverse tasks in an innovative, future-oriented industry
- Dynamic development opportunities with the possibility of taking on responsibility in a fast-growing team if desired
You’re encouraged to apply, even if your experience doesn’t entirely match the job description. We are dedicated to creating a safe, diverse, inclusive and empowering company culture at Cloudrizon, free from any kind of discrimination. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels. That’s why Cloudrizon encourages and welcomes applications despite race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or genetic information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40,000.00€ - 60,000.00€ per year