With around 6,000 employees and numerous production sites in Germany and abroad, as well as sales of EUR 1.55 billion, we are one of the leading corporate groups for paints, varnishes, building protection and energy-saving composite thermal insulation systems in Europe, based in the Rhine-Main area. With our well-known brands Caparol and Alpina, we are market leaders in both the professional and DIY business.
The digital transformation offers the brands of DAW the great opportunity to make the customer experience even more direct, individual and solution-oriented. Develop digital customer experiences and join our Digital Customer Experience & Excellence department as a Data Scientist *
as soon as possible .
What awaits you:
- Penetrating and translating business contexts into data-based use cases and data products
- Analysis of data sets to identify previously unknown patterns
- Evaluation, consulting and purchasing of externally developed AI solutions
- Development, deployment and maintenance of ETL pipelines and ML models
- Development of dashboards for data visualization with Tableau
- Advice to specialist departments based on the results of models and ETL pipelines
- Construction, operation and further development of the data basis of the digital ecosystem
What do you bring with you:
- Successfully completed MINT studies, e.g. data science or (business) computer science or a comparable subject
- Strong business management and analytical thinking as well as a very good basic mathematical and technical understanding
- Very good knowledge of Python including common data science packages such as scikit learn, tensorflow, pandas, seaborn etc.
- Good knowledge of database architecture, ideally also of non-relational database system architecture
- good knowledge in the field of statistics, e.g. in correlation analyzes or distributions
- Basic knowledge of server operation
- ideally knowledge of SCRUM, Product Ownership and Tableau