The LMU Klinikum is one of the largest and most efficient university hospitals in Germany and Europe. 49 specialist clinics, departments and institutes with excellent research and teaching enable patient care at the highest medical level. Around 11,000 employees are involved in this.
your area of responsibility
- Independent and team-oriented data processing
- Detailed data analysis
- Scientific processing of the analysis results
- Preparation of scientific reports and their presentation
- Development and elaboration of concepts in the field of rescue services
- Completed studies (e.g. economic geography, public health, rescue engineering)
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of scientific data analysis
- Very good knowledge of handling databases
- Ideally experience in emergency services
- Enjoy writing scientific texts
- Communication and team skills, flexibility
- Structured and independent work, initiative
- Openness to new tasks and projects
- Interesting, varied area of responsibility
- Pleasant working atmosphere, high degree of teamwork
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Personal design and development opportunities
- Participation in training and qualification measures
- The remuneration is based on the collective agreement for the public service of the federal states (TV-L) including all allowances customary in the public service
Offers and benefits of the employer
training and further education
Mobile work (if suitable)
Dr. Stefan Gross
089 4400 57101
Please use the online form for your application
Severely disabled applicants (m/f/d) will be given preference if their suitability is otherwise essentially the same.
Please understand that postal applications will not be returned, but will be destroyed in accordance with data protection regulations.
The note on the use of data also applies to postal applications!