As an AI Engineer // Data Scientist, the problem can't be difficult enough for you. You are familiar with the current state of the art in the field of deep learning. As part of our team of AI experts, you will develop solutions for real problems and be in contact with our customers.
- You develop tailor-made AI solutions from the prototype to integrable software modules
- You use and develop state-of-the-art models to solve real-world problems
- You analyze large data sets and find creative solutions
- You develop, implement, test and document expertly
- You are involved in the development from conception to commissioning
- You have a master's degree in computer science or a comparable field of study
- You have deep knowledge in at least one of these areas: computer vision, natural language processing, robotics or deep learning
- You actively follow the current state-of-the-art in the field of deep learning
- You have very good programming skills, live the best practices and have already successfully brought software projects with Python & Pytorch (or TensorFlow/Keras) into production
- You have in-depth mathematical knowledge, especially in machine learning approaches and statistical processes
- You have a high sense of responsibility, recognize risks at an early stage and eliminate errors even after delivery
- You think in a solution-oriented manner and approach problems analytically and in a structured manner
- You enjoy working in a team and can communicate effectively with people from different professions (technical and non-technical).
- Through your motivation and self-discipline you achieve high productivity, deliver good quality results on time and motivate other team members
- Through continuous self-criticism, you iteratively improve your own quality standards, which can also be seen in your grades
- A young company with flat hierarchies and short, direct decision-making processes
- A team of talented specialists from various areas of AI and software development
- The opportunity to advance the development of current technologies and to learn new things every day.
- Flexible working hours, a relaxed atmosphere and fun at work
We don't just look at the bare numbers, because we are particularly looking for people who are characterized by talent and motivation. So if you think that this position is a perfect match for you and that we can benefit from each other, but you don't (yet) meet all the criteria, we still look forward to receiving your application.
JUST ADD AI (JAAI) helps companies understand the latest AI technology and apply it to their business. JAAI's focus is on programming scalable AI solutions that immediately create added value for our customers. As soon as an AI solution is marketable and has its first customers and sales, it is spun off into a subsidiary and scaled there. In order to ensure the growth of the spin-offs, investments are made in the subsidiaries and strategic partners are brought on board.
Working in the JAAI Group is characterized by open communication. Problems are solved together in teams of top specialists in the fields of language processing (NLP), computer vision, big data and robotics, as well as experienced IT managers and architects. Our mission: "Unlock Human Talent". By automating repetitive and time-consuming activities, AI opens up new scope for the development of the full potential of human talent.