A career at the Lombard Odier Group is something to be proud of. Our mission is to protect and grow our clients’ wealth - but not by any means necessary. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do and we treat our clients’ wealth as if it were our own. We protect our clients’ assets for the long-term using expertise and innovation, all underpinned by our Rethink Everything philosophy. Our colleagues are the foundation of our success. We employ people at different life stages, from graduates to executive level leaders. The one thing they all have in common is that they seek to challenge the status quo, are imaginative and have the ability to offer a fresh perspective.
Lombard Odier Investment Managers (“LOIM”) is the asset management arm of the Lombard Odier Group. With more than 150 investment professionals, we are a global business with a network of 14 offices across Europe, Asia and North America. LOIM has a unique approach to investment, combining the best of alternative and traditional asset management, to offer its clients a diversified range of investment solutions.
Our IT ecosystem is based on state-of-the-art tools from leading financial software providers. In addition to this, we develop our own solutions using agile development and DevOps techniques. LOIM has also deployed a Data Management platform which is at the center of its IT architecture and a key enabler of its digital strategy and business intelligence. To further strengthen our Data Management team, we are looking for a Geneva based
Junior Data Management Specialist
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring the production of our Data Management platform, support its users and engage with the business teams in data-driven projects.
- Monitoring our Data Management platform and taking any corrective actions;
- Supporting our business users;
- Implementing controls to detect data quality issues and resolve exceptions;
- Developing queries and setting up extractions on behalf of business users; and
- Analyzing new business requirements, proposing and implementing solutions
- Degree in information technology or computer science;
- Solid knowledge of relational databases and SQL; knowledge of C# or Java a plus;
- Ideally, exposure to the Asset Management or Hedge Fund industry through professional experience, internships or academic classes; and
- Ability to work with dealdlines and multi-task.
- Fluent in English
If you recognise yourself in this description, then please do apply. We look forward to hearing from you.