Havas Village Geneva
Job Description Summary :
Combining technology, data and creativity, the Havas Customer Experience entity delivers meaningful experiences to its customers.
Under the direction of the head of Havas CX Switzerland, the future intern participates in data projects ranging from the design of data strategies to the implementation of strategic dashboards through active monitoring of related solutions.
A strong collaboration with Havas entities in Switzerland and abroad – Sport and Media in particular – is a main component of this internship.
Duration of the internship: 6 months and more.
Job Description :
- Design data strategies for our clients and internally with the support of our experts
- Bridge with other CX activities via the definition of Customer Data Journeys for example
- Specify the sources, formats, processing of the data and frame and then design the associated dashboards
- Guarantee the quality of the data and identify areas for optimization at the different levels of processing: integration, consolidation, enrichment, etc.
- Ensure operation and performance reporting based on PowerBi, Tableau and Looker dashboards
- Formalize results-oriented recommendations based on your analyses: cohorts, optimization of journeys, gap analysis, etc.
- Popularize data expertise with our customers and internal entities at Havas in Switzerland
- Leverage our proprietary studies as well as third-party data sources to generate insights for our clients
- Ensure the management and reporting of data projects
- Monitor data subjects: technologies, products, services, tools, methodologies, etc.
- Coming from an engineering or master's degree with a focus on data and/or statistics
- Strong spirit of analysis and synthesis, you have an eye for detail
- Conciliatory and rigorous, you are a force of persuasion and proposal. Your interpersonal and writing skills are recognized.
- Mastery of dataviz tools such as PowerBi, Tableau or Looker.
- Knowledge of platforms such as Snowflake or Redshift and API integration are a plus
- Notions in code - R, Spark, Python, SAS, Matlab for example - welcome but not a prerequisite
- Are bilingual French and fluent in English both orally and in writing
Apache Spark, Customer Experience (CX), Data Analysis, Data analytics, Data Reporting, Data Science, Data vizualisation, Efficiency Analysis, KPI Definition, MATLAB, Microsoft Power BI, Predictive Analytics, Predictive Models, Probabilistic Modeling, Project Management, Python, R Code, Redshift, SAS BI, Snowflake Schema, Strategic Analysis, Strategic IT, Tableau
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.