Full Job Description
We believe that an ambitious and responsible company is driven by employees who fully adhere to its values and culture. Do you share our vision and want to take up exciting challenges with us? We will value your enthusiasm and skills! Welcome to a company where you are the source of energy.
Our Infrastructure & Cloud Services department , based in Morges, manages our Information System and provides support to the various businesses of the Romande Energie Group. As part of the implementation of our Cloud strategy, we are looking for a
DEVOPS ENGINEER (F/H) 80-100%
- Graduate Diploma in Computer Science.
- Experience between 3-5 years in a similar function.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools as well as continuous integration and deployment (Terraform, GitLab, etc.).
- Very good knowledge of virtualized environments and containers (Docker, K8S, AKS, etc.).
- Knowledge of public cloud in general and Azure in particular.
- Development knowledge (Python, PowerShell, etc.).
- Knowledge of service-oriented architectures.
- Experience in Agility, in particular the Scrum framework.
- High sensitivity to cybersecurity and data protection.
- Good ability to work in a team, in transversal mode and relational ease.
- Excellent command of French (oral and written), good knowledge of English.
- Experience and knowledge of the energy sector a plus.
- Communication, analytical, listening and popularization skills.
- Contribute to the development of projects in an Agile process.
- Implement and optimize deployment pipelines using automation and configuration management tools.
- Automate all tasks to minimize human intervention to speed up development, integration, testing, deployment and monitoring.
- Provision the infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code) of the different projects after validation of the architecture.
- Ensure the availability and resilience of the various infrastructure components.
- Check the quality of deliveries (unit tests, coverage tests, vulnerability analysis, etc.).
- Use observability tools to facilitate data-driven decisions about service reliability, performance, and efficiency.
- Document the various DevOps processes (branching strategy, creation of releases, versioning system, etc.).
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the release delivery process.
- Promote the DevOps culture within the teams on the CALMS principles (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, Sharing).
- Support and collaborate with development and testing teams.
Send to a friend
Vaud Canton, Morges, Switzerland
Date of publication
Date of entry
Immediately or to be agreed Permanent
(80% - 100%)
Type of employment: Full time, Part time, Indeterminate duration