Full Job Description
Connecting people and technology. Creating the perfect match for our customers. Always finding the right experts for the respective challenge - that is our claim at FERCHAU and that is why we are looking for you: as an ambitious employee for one of our customers. We realize exciting projects for well-known customers in all technologies and for all industries and bring the topics of digitization and networking forward. As a career starter, you support your colleagues with new ideas and consolidate your knowledge through practical experience.
This is what you can look forward to with our customer:
- You analyze existing customer data to identify new potential
- You let your creativity for concepts for new, possible data sources run free
- Your AI models are used to drive sales campaigns
- You work on the creation and visualization of reports
- Your support in the automation and digitization of processes is in demand
- The further development of the scoring system will take place together with you
- You work closely with the departments, data integration and visualization team
you can expect good career opportunities, a salary in line with the market, flexible working hours, a modern, motivated team - and varied tasks.
You are also offered the following benefits:
- Development opportunities: Training, trade fairs & seminars - individually tailored to you.
- Flexible working hours: Our flexitime arrangement enables you to achieve a real work-life balance.
- Vacation: You have 30 days off - plus Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve & Shrove Monday.
- Joint events: Have fun with us at barbecues, company runs or company outings.
- Modern office equipment: Bright, air-conditioned rooms and ergonomic workplaces for your health.
- Traffic connections: Conveniently located and good connections to public transport.
- You have successfully completed a degree in mathematics, computer science, economics, data science or a comparable degree
- SQL databases and selections are not new to you
- You were able to gain initial experience in the areas of predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, machine learning or deep learning algorithms and models, etc
- You have already done and understood a tutorial on R, Python, or Java
- For you, data is not just pure theory, but can also be used visually, preferably with a tableau
- You can organize yourself and dare to actively participate in projects
Fancy the next challenge?
Then we should definitely get to know each other!
The quickest way is to apply directly - either online or by e-mail to Mrs. Louisa Stahl using reference number ID56-82555-F.
Let's take the next level together and bring technology forward!